Do you know of a teacher that has gone over and beyond for their students? If so, send their name, photo (if available), school/class they teach and what they have done to firstname.lastname@example.org. One teacher each week will be chosen at random to win $100 for their classroom. Don’t wait, nominate your teacher TODAY! 🙂
Brought to you by Modern Woodmen of America representative Andrea Ashley.
- Nominate you favorite teacher to be recognized as our Teacher Of The Week by submitting their name, school and grade thru the link provided on any of our station’s web pages.
- Any teacher, instructor or principal currently employed in a public, private or religious school is eligible to be nominated for this contest.
- Each week a person will be chosen to acknowledge as our “Teacher Of The Week”.
- Each “Teacher of The Week” selected will receive a check in the amount of $100 to off-set classroom expenses.
- Entries not yet selected as “Teacher of The Week” will remain in consideration for the duration of this contest.
- This is a multi-station contest with one weekly winner airing on WQSB, Power-107.5 and Mix-102.9.
Week #1 – Natalie Lane of Etowah Middle School
Week #2 – Tim Roberson of Boaz Intermediate School
Week #3 – Lori Simpson kindergarten teacher at Geraldine Elementary
Week #4 – Whitney Ferguson 5th grade teacher at Section High School
Week #5 – Laura Bone of Gadsden City High School
Week #6 – Jessica Seay-Stewart of Albertville High School
Week #7 – Jake Peek of Crossville High School
Week #8 – Jessica Rogers of Centre Elementary School
Week #9 – Casey Newcomb of Sardis Middle School
Week #10 – Jeannie Baker of Claysville Elementary School
Week #11 – Amy Hagler of Cornerstone Christian Academy in Rainsville